AIR RIFLE SHOOTING
Here at Rewilding Adventure we’re committed to the safe and respectful use of air rifles for target shooting purposes. We have a range of shooting experiences available, from short taster sessions to two day certificated proficiency courses.
Please note, all rifle sessions are subject to a Sect. 21 Firearms Act declaration.
We offer rifle shooting sessions as 90 minute Adventure Activity Sessions, just click the button below, select the time and date slot which suits you, and then let us know you’d like to do Rifle Shooting!
Whether you’ve never shot before, or if you’d like to refine your marksmanship, this session will ensure that you can safely load and shoot, as well as further developing your skills.
- High quality spring and Pre-Charge Pneumatic (PCP) air rifles with iron sights and scopes.
- All participants receive a full safety briefing and instruction.
- We understand everyone is itching to have a go, so we get to the shooting point quickly!
- Our resetting targets mean the fun never ends!
The National Smallbore Rifle Association (NSRA) Youth Proficiency Scheme (YPS)
This is delivered over two days (usually a weekend) to instil the safe and respectful use of air rifles for sporting purposes.
- The two days is a mix of theory and practical sessions, to provide the young people with the knowledge, skills and marksmanship ability to achieve your YPS Certificate.
- Please note, this does include a multiple-choice question paper and a shooting test and is subject to a Sect.21 Firearms Act declaration.
- Suitable for ages 10-18 years. The days will run from 9.30am until 4 30pm, taking place largely on the outdoor range so please dress for the weather. A packed lunch will be needed./span>